Lions Quest Achievement Awards
Lions Districts are eligible to receive achievement certificates for its participation and engagement in promoting the Lions Quest program locally. LCIF has three engagement levels of achievement (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) that correspond with a District’s level of program involvement and the number of teachers in the District trained and certified to teach the Lions Quest program during the current Lions year. Applications are due by mail to the Lions Quest Department annually on May 15th. Please send to: Lions Clubs International, Attn: Lions Quest, 300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
District Achievement Gold Certificate Criteria/Eligibility
- District must sponsor the training of 12 or more teachers in the corresponding Lions year. Please submit the district’s plan for future program sustainability with the training of these teachers.
- Lions in the district must be involved in at least one of the following:
- partnership with schools through cultural or community service projects
- mentorship of other clubs on Lions Quest programs
- program advocacy with the State Department of Education to adopt a Lions Quest program
- program advocacy with a major school districts to adopt a Lions Quest program
- Lions in the district must have generated increased awareness and understanding of Lions Quest through outstanding media coverage or other public relations efforts during the corresponding Lions year. Please provide samples of outreach tools and resulting media coverage such as press releases photos, newspaper articles, survey results, or letters of support.
- District Lions Quest Committee efforts must be publicized in district newsletters. Please provide newsletter samples.
- An official application form should be completed and signed by the DG and Lions Quest Chairperson. Please include an attached list of participating Lions clubs, Lions Quest program(s) sponsored, school(s) in which the program is sponsored, and any photos available.
- Requests for certificates must be submitted to Lions Quest no later than May 15 annually.
District Achievement Silver Certificate Criteria/Eligibility
Same requirements as gold eligibility except the district must sponsor the training of 6 or more teachers in the corresponding Lions year.
District Achievement Bronze Certificate Criteria/Eligibility
Same requirements as gold eligibility except district must sponsor the training of 1 or more teachers in the corresponding Lions year.
Download the Achievement Award Application